Trigyn is an ISO 9001:2008 certified, and CMMI Level 5 assessed company. Trigyn Technologies is an IT Services Company that has been in business for more than 30 years. Trigyn provides IT Solutions, Consulting, Systems Integration, Managed Services, Software Development, Maintenance, and other services. Today, Trigyn has more than 1,700 resources deployed across locations in the United States, Canada, Europe, India, Africa and the Far East.
Job Location : Pune, Mumbai, Bengaluru
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write search-engine friendly content.
- Review existing content, modify, repackage and present content effectively.
- Understand different technical domains and translate them into a compact, well-structured material.
- Write copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts for learning topics.
- Ensure that created content is free of copyrighted material, also review previously created content (as required) to check for copyrighted material.
- Ensure all-around consistency (tone, style, content)
- Update website content as needed
- Update existing content to improve readability.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to understand, structure and present technical content in a simple manner to help aid learning.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
- 1-3 years of experience in technology e-learning content development (areas such as AI, Machine Learning, Analytics, Programming, Cyber Security, Cloud, and Big Data preferred).
If interested, kindly revert back with following details :
- Total experience :
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice period :
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more