As a part of the ongoing innovation and digital transformation at TLC, we are increasingly being positioned as a tech-product company. We use the best platforms available globally across CRM, Integration and Digital to create a product based Intellectual Property and offer best-in-class digital experience to our valued customers. Leveraging on these strengths, we provide world-class products that have global delivery potential in a highly secure environment.
With a vast industry experience of over 15 years, our increasing presence now covers all of India and parts of Africa and the Middle East. Headquartered in New Delhi and with a team strength of about 1000 people, we inculcate the culture of innovation, work and deliver excellence in service with real time reporting.
TLC compliance and statutory audits are managed by a Big Four global accounting firm. We are also PCI and DNC compliant.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write effective and engaging articles, ad copies, website content etc
- Should be able to mound complex information into readable, understandable and engrossing material.
- The candidate should have experience in writing content for luxury products.
- Ensure that their copies are not plagiarized in any way.
- Give catchy headlines, straplines, sub-heads and image captions.
- Must be careful about spellings, grammar and facts.
- Ensure that the style and language followed is as per the website directives.
- Give relevant images with the copies.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment as per specified timelines
- Should be able to file in writing Softwares.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have Experience of 10 years+ writing content for an online media website.
- Preference would be given to candidates with experience writing content for a specific industry Luxury site.
- Should possess excellent creative writing skills and have impeccable command over the English language
- Should be able to give boring topics an interesting spin
- Should be abreast with current news and social media trends
- The candidate should be flexible enough to adapt to the website style, over and above his or her own individual writing style.
- Have good interpersonal skills to work in a team.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more