We have urgent job opening for the position of Content Writer!!
We specialize in providing digital marketing services to our client, like search engine optimization, Pay per click AD Management, Social media optimization, responsive and engaging Mobile website development
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to write succinct, fact-filled content.
- An engaging, active tone.
- Writing broken up by subheadings.
- Use of bulleted lists.
- Embedded links throughout the text.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Research ideas and facts to the type of content/topic assigned
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications.
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference.
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following the instructions provided for each type of document.
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that the content is written per instructions
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites.
- Manage the companys social media presence.
- Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Any Graduate with good communication skills in English should apply.
- Experienced candidates will be preferred
- Pleasing personality.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Market development skills
- Out of the box thinking capabilities
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- Eager to work full time.
Benefits & Perks: