With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world’s leading creative studios, creating high-end visual effects, animation, creative content and immersive experiences for the advertising and film industries. Our unique combination of talent, technology and craft leads to distinctive and award-winning work for world’s most famous brands.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of the Global L&D Strategy, aligning with the Global Head of Technicolor Academy, Head of Learning and Content Creation Manager.
- Create effective and engaging learning content across at least 2 VFX disciplines, and/or Games/Advertising, in line with Technicolor academy best practices and guidelines.
- Work with Learning Leads, and other subject matter experts, to make sure that learning content is created and deployed, in accordance with the schedule, and delivered to the highest standard.
- Working with the Content Creation Manager, manage the individual discipline creation schedule confirming when content can be created, as well as scheduling reviews of the generated content.
- Identify changes and action those changes.
- Keep abreast of VFX and learning information & trends to ensure competitive and relevant design and delivery of learning solutions.
- Attend VFX and Learning Shows to maintain own knowledge level in the industry.
- Online program development experience including using the following software: o Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, Premiere, Cinema 4d.
- Experience Creating Learning content and packages, SCORM files specifically to be used in an LMS, including bite-size learning, video recordings, on-line flow structure, evaluation and user journey training standards.
- Support the Learning Leads to create and maintain best practices and workflows within digital learning solutions and review user and stakeholder feedback to action improvements.
- Create exemplar learning content to model the Learning Design Standards.
- Work with the Digital Learning Lead to ensure that all online learning resources are utilized effectively whilst delivering an exceptional learner experience.
- Supports Global L&D Team in providing high-quality learning experiences by reviewing content and developing materials, following consistent structures and templates.
- Designs online materials and learner experiences to support and improve the global L&D teams adoption of the Learning Design Standards within Technicolor VFX Film and TV business units.
- When required, provide visual design and media production support across the global L&D team.
- Ideally HR/Talent/L&D qualifications.
- Ideally - A broad understanding of the skills and business of visual effects.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Passionate about Learning and Development.
- Experience in managing content via an LMS system using learning pathways. 3+ years experience creating learning content in a range of different formats including HTML 5, videos, PowerPoint workshop structures.
- Experience in scheduling learning content creation and delivering against an agreed schedule.
- Experience in reviewing learning content, identifying changes and implementing those changes.
- Experience producing different styles of videos including: Infographics, typography, logo animation, 2D animation, 3D animation, animated gifs, live action and animation.
- Experience producing Explainer videos.
- Experience in reviewing quality and accuracy of content and testing in LMS staging environment.
- Strong communication skills with a deep understanding of how different audiences require customized messages.
- Strong project management skills.
- Motivated self-starter that aims for the highest standards.
- High level of energy with a bias for action and Getting things done.
Benefits & Perks: