Content Writer Specialist role would revolve around executing the company content strategy. He/She should be extremely good at churning out high quality content which should increase reach, engagement, attain new clients/customers, and drive traffic to company website and social media platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and develop new relevant marketing collateral for the target audience (including case studies, blogs, email, infographics and others)
- Implement social marketing campaigns (Linkedin+Twitter) for specific marketing goals.
- Responsible for writing/updating SEO friendly web site-content.
- Collaborate with people of different roles and functions to write original content that generates interest in company's product and services, position the organization as a thought leader and indirectly generates sales leads.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2+ yrs relevant work experience in content writing in the field of Unified Communications/ IP telephony/ Contact Center Solutions.
- Impeccable grammar, writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Understanding of basic SEO best practices and its implementation.
- Proficiency in doing secondary research (online).
- Fluent in social media platforms with an understanding of best practices across digital channels(Linkedin+Twitter).
- Should be able to execute content delivery flawlessly, with the goal of lead generation and conversion into sales.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more