Do you like writing and editor? If you have a passion for compelling content then we have got a wonderful opportunity for you where you could work with the team of young professionals and would have the opportunity to contribute or utilize the best of your writing skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers, using SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What you need to have:
- A hawk-eye for details.
- A creative flair that allows you to not only proof a story but to improve it where possible.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- High-quality reporting, copywriting and analytic skills.
What we want you to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Creativity & Resourcefulness
- Extreme attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
- A bachelors or a Masters degree from a certified University.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more