Story Digital is seeking an experienced marketing professional who has proficient communication skills and is skilled in leveraging content marketing to deliver outcomes and a reputation for high performance, integrity, and efficient execution. We are looking for someone who can manage multiple accounts and brands, brainstorm, ideate, plan, execute and get work done. We are looking for someone who can work in a high stressed & competitive environment to hold responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Here's the Deal: Write and post content online; maintain & optimize content for our brands and accounts.
- Content & Campaign creation for clients to help increase engagement on their social platforms.
- Editorial calendar planning and monthly roadmap for clients.
- Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure positive workflow.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills Experience in writing for the web, content management.
- Work with designers, co-founders & other teams for execution.
- Creating development plans for online content; recommending platforms, content types based on user needs and marketing goals, identifying content gaps.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 0-1 years of work experience with an Advertising or Brand Agency.
- Proficient writing and reading skills in English.
- Experience with social networks and the implementation of social media marketing.
- Knowing to advertise is an add-on Google Adwords or Facebook Adverts.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more