We are seeking a skilled Content writer to join our team. The right candidate for this opportunity is a proficient writer and editor, and a creative thinker. S/he is also an avid reader and information gatherer who can quickly learn about complex subjects and distill difficult concepts into language thats easy to understand. S/he has experience juggling multiple projects at once, an instinct for proactive problem solving and a track record of consistency and follow through. This position will wear many content hats, ultimately responsible for creating/drafting go-to-market content across multiple marketing disciplines (demand generation, product marketing, digital channel content, corporate communications, field marketing, and thought leadership)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce content for various stages of the funnel, including blogs, white papers, case studies, contributed articles, award submissions, nurture campaign content, sell sheets, product collateral/messaging, speaking event submissions/presentations, and website content.
- Oversee content for all outbound marketing and communications deliverables.
- Ensure that all content is consistent in style, quality, and tone.
- Writing and editing must be accurate, clear, clean and highly readable.
- Good at time management and tracking workflow.
- Able to work on multiple projects, manage timelines simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Understand how to write with a specific tone relevant to target client segments.
- Confident self-starter with proven leadership qualities, able to navigate a matrix work environment and able to remove roadblocks and to dig for information.
- Experience working in a corporate environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work on multiple projects/plans and work well under deadline pressure.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more