Specscart is one of the fastest growing online eyewear stores in the UK. A team of young professionals who are changing the eyewear industry in the UK.
And we’re not looking for Job AppliCAN’Ts! We are looking for our new team member – a creative content maverick – who’ll contribute to taking the venture to new heights.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you'll need for success at Specscart. In this role you will:
- Report Directly to the Search Engine Head for creating and developing content and improving existing content every day.
- Drive creative content marketing postings to build and develop the brand across categories on websites such as Quora, Reddit and other 3rd party channels.
- You should be able to measure your performance with comparing your content with that of our competitors.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to provide input on creative one-liners for social channels if needed.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1+ years of experience in the Content marketing industry.
- Content Marketing & SEO know-how
- You should be an expert in Content creation and writing blogs with proven experience in developing professional web and social media content.
- You will have proven experience 3rd party content posting and writing press releases. All content must be creatively written with good English grammar informing and engaging potential customers across key social platforms, converting brand and product sales. Measure and report performance of all content marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Strategic, communication, interpersonal and team-oriented skills to work with fellow superheroes.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to our recruitment officer at with the subject line "Content Writer Application". In the email, make sure to include your resume (in Word or PDF), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Opportunity to advance your career
- 12 days leave plus gazetted holidays
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more