We are looking for a Content writer with the following qualities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create concise, attractive content for digital ads, social media posts, emails, blogs, website, app etc on a regular basis.
- Edit and proofread the content produced by the other team members.
- Regularly collaborate with the team and the other departments to come up with innovative ideas and strategies.
- Write creative and impressive copies for the promotion of our brand and for various digital marketing campaigns.
- Consistently coordinating and brainstorming with the product, marketing and design teams to ideate and illustrate the content.
- Keep and eye on the website & app content being produced - edit and update whenever required.
- Write quality blog articles about and around the platform.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands-on experience with writing copies, familiarity with SEO tools and contributing to marketing projects.
- Proficiency in both written and communicative English / Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Impeccable grammar skills.
- Creative and out of the box thinking and planning.
- Portfolio of your published works.
- Hands-on experience with content management systems like Google docs, Ms Word, WordPress etc.
- Experience in doing extensive research for content ideation and creation.
- Working Knowledge of SEO & familiarity with Email Marketing & Social Media Marketing
- Ability to multitask, strategize, prioritize the work assigned and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with the team.
- An individual who is self-motivated, self-directed and possesses good interpersonal skills.
- Previous Experience of Writing content & creating collaterals for Marketing (Online + Offline)
- Candidates with a degree in literature, mass media & communications, journalism, arts & business will be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more