Since setting up the shop in late 2012, we’ve helped many brands bring their users together in communities, create platforms to engage better, and communicate a lot better anywhere digitally. And we’ve had a lot of fun doing it. That’s why we say SolomoMedia, the sauce of Social, Location and Mobile, served to you with ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content
- Experience in writing for web such as blogs and scannable articles
- Research content on topics trending in the market.
- Coordinate with external writers for content creation purpose.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Writing, editing and proof reading copy for client projects based on the material supplied by them.
- Identify customers requirements and fill up gaps between our content and recommended topics.
The above job description is written in a way we are not proud of. Actually embarrassed to put it there. To show your desire and longing for this position, just re-write the above job description in a way that it grabs the attention of best content writers on this dibbly dobbly globe. Send it to email@example.com and if we like it enough to apply, we will call you in. Deal?
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Desired Competencies Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Good understanding of content creation
- SEO writing skills
- Ability to write for social media
- Knowledge of web publications
- Experience required: 2 - 3 Years
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more