You need to write, review, edit, proofread. Basically, fill pages. With words. That make sense.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the goal, audience, and message of a brand and create copy to suit.
- Being creative. Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy including headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs including posts, blogs, infographics, whitepapers, short film
- scripts, and editorials.
- Working closely with the Social Media team to develop and post highly targeted, quality content for social media platforms.
- And in case you missed it the first time. Being creative. You need an alternate perspective of things.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics, and tracking.
- The ability to learn quickly and change in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
- Minimum 2 years related professional experience in content/copywriting
- Bachelors degree in Journalism, PR, Communications, or related field.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more