The name ‘SLK’ in SLK Group is inspired by Mr. Shantanurao Laxmanrao Kirloskar. SLK was established in the year 2000, SLK Group consist of, SLK – Software, SLK – BPO.
The overall People strength is around 5000+. Our People Practices fosters dynamic and collaborative work environment with a perfect mix of Team work, Support, rich culture and discipline.
Our clientele includes some of the finest fortune 500 Corporations in USA and European Countries. We are specialized in providing a range of IT solutions and services by leveraging cutting edge technologies and industry best practices that deliver significant savings to our Fortune 500 customers.
Our Quality Systems & processes are benchmarked against international standards and our Information Security and Management Systems are certified under ISO 27001:2005.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create original and engaging content for HR, employee and leadership communication
- Keep the company intranet up-to-date with the latest happenings around our offices
- Strong understanding of employer branding on social media
- An understanding of design tools would be an added advantage
- Manage communication campaigns end-to-end - from conceptualizing to disseminating information
- Create real-time content for social media - from contributing to the weekly social media calendar to creating reports and publishing posts
- Deliver within tight timelines without compromising on quality
- Liaison with internal and external designers
- Effectively handle stakeholders
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more