We are looking for motivated, intelligent and innovative Content Writers for full-time positions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing articles, blogs, press releases, technical content and web content.
- Writing social media posts, meta-descriptions, business listings and classifieds.
- Must be able to conduct thorough research and write good quality content.
- Assuring web content is user-friendly and keyword optimized for SEO benefit.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to understand creative brief/requirements of Digital Agencies and Brands, and conceptualize, develop and execute brand campaigns that integrate seamlessly with clients' marketing & communication strategy.
- Ability to work across all business verticals and develop work against any and all platforms and channels.
- Be hands-on and also lead copywriting efforts on various social & digital initiatives.
- Bringing creative ideas, content, and concepts to life.
- Present work to Creative Director, clients, and colleagues.
- Be able to brainstorm, collaborate and work with designers, digital marketers, and web development teams.
- Be open and willing to travel across major cities in India to meet clients.
- B-Tech/BCA/BA/MA/Mass Communication, Preference-English Hons.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Copywriting, creative writing, quirky copywriting, visualization, Advertising, Direct Marketing, Marketing
- Strategy, Social Media Marketing.
- Handle creative writing independently, and assist in visualization.
- Create, develop & manage original content for online and offline channels that include but are not limited to Ads, Brochures, Websites, Newsletters, Outdoors & Social Media.
- Copy-edit & proof read content for quality, grammar.
- Coordinate with the client-servicing team, and interpreting client briefs.
- Work in sync with the Art Director, and the rest of the team.
- Clearly understand the target audience, brand positioning and competition.
- Update digital media with creative & timely content. Make edits as per the client or reporting managers feedback.
- Oversee campaigns from conceptualization to final execution.
- Work on multiple campaigns with tight deadlines.
- Staying updated with popular culture and trends. Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, post release.
- Excellent English communication skills - both verbal and written.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more