Simplotel is a Hotel Technology company offering Software-as- a-Service (SaaS) to help hotels drive more bookings through all their channels – Website, Online and Offline. The name Simplotel is derived from a combination Simple and Hotel. As the name suggests, our mission is to simplify the lives of hoteliers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
A creative content writer responsible for writing website content to market the hotels that sign up with Simplotel. The candidate will work with hotels to understand their offering and write creative content for their website their most important online marketing channel. The candidate will also do keyword research and optimize the website for SEO, write blogs for us and for our customers.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good creative writer who can write engaging content for hotels and the travel industry.
- Write content for blogs and for social media platforms of our company and for our customers
- Any bachelors degree (preferably Journalism & Mass Comm), with English as first language
- Knowledge and best practices for Search Engine Optimization
- Good with research for several topics to generate content
- Basic technical skills to work with blogging platforms
- Ability to manage time and hit deadlines
- Ability to work with customers large and small
- Ability to collaborate within a team and with cross-functional departments
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more