The candidate will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. The duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In charge of website content, blogs, copy and all communication from and about the business
- Develop creative content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Responsible for developing Email/Push (communication) marketing plans with other team members
- Coordinate with the design team for various requirements
- Create, edit and publish engaging creative content
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website and blog traffic
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent creative writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelors degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more