Shine group is a well known name in all the major cities. Over past few years we have diversified in Jewelry, Travel, e-commerce, Media etc. Our clientele includes few of the top known names in India and abroad like Toyota, Jeep, Maruti, Kelvinator, Bajaj etc.
We are now venturing into Forex market and has got presence of our group in Dubai,London, St. Vincent and Grenadiers, Mauritius and India.
The content writer will develop and create content for print, digital media, or product descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines.
Writer will communicate with leadership, clients, and potential interview sources. Must follow company editorial style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources.
- Interviewing sources.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of English language.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelors degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
- Three to four years experience writing for a large agency or corporation.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strict adherence to company policies and style.
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
Area of Expertise
Ecommerce, Jewellery, Forex, Automobiles, Real Estate, Events (Wedding, Conferences etc..)
Benefits & Perks: