SecureLayer7 is looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Combination of a relevant bachelor's degree and technical knowledge in the area of IT domain such as Security, Cloud, Infrastructure, IOT services.
- Develop technical documents which can be published internally and externally to clients
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge for technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Ability to meet deadlines, strong work ethics, team spirit and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, are a must.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Creative writing
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more