Please apply if you fit the experiences and skill criteria listed below.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of content properties comprising internal posts, guest blogs, thought leadership articles, eBooks, case studies, social media, infographics, video scripting and storyboards, brochures, mailers, and snippets.
- Comply with the best SEO practices to write versatile and informative content.
- Engage with thought leaders and curate an article series in line with the tone of voice and intent.
- Work closely with cross-functional design, marketing, sales, technical, and business analysis teams.
- Research extensively on ongoing and future business trends for content relevance and freshness.
- Support the marketing team's role in harnessing the diverging market potential
- Take the lead on ideation, brainstorming for value-driven content.
- Contribute to content optimization measures to increase website dwell time and engagement.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Mandatory Skills :
- 1- 4 years experience in content writing for the B2B industry
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
- Prior experience and proficiency in long-form for the tech and product space.
- Exemplary research and time management skills.
- Able to juggle two or more tasks and/or projects at once.
- Equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
Desirable Skills :
- Basic knowledge of SEO skills and tools
- Experience in writing content for product-related blogs will be a big plus
- Collaborative and open to peer reviews and constructive feedback.
- Process-driven and adaptive.
In order to be considered for this role, please share your updated CV and a few work samples
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more