The core of SCNL operations is essentially Joint Liability Lending at rural and semi-urban areas, with fortnightly and monthly repayment options for its borrowers. The company aims to provide affordable microcredit for productive activities through both group and individual lending basis. These borrowers typically lack access to funds from other formal financial institutions and taking these loans eventually increase their income generating capacity. As a result, employment, social welfare and a healthy working environment are the happy by-products of SCNLs operations and the company has a strong presence across North India with clients in Bihar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Jammu, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat and West Bengal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on markets and products to develop plagiarism free content.
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming for blogs, articles, product descriptions, promotional emails, Portfolio synopsis, newsletters, social media posts, campaigns, the company website and the app.
- Developing new ideas for the content.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Write, Review and Update published content as needed.
- Advice on content pieces and ideas needed for outreach efforts.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Ideate creative concepts from creative briefs and trending topics.
- Execute exceptional and compliant designs across multiple devices and platforms.
- Some experience of using video and editing equipment.
- Proficient and remains up-to-date with graphic software tools and equipment required for the position, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidate must be creative, innovative, and able to provide original concepts/ content and designs ideations.
- Go-getter, startup minded, and Independent handler of assignments.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones and fluent English speaking ability.
Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- High level of creativity as well as ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- Deep interest in writing with a strong commitment to timelines, accuracy and professionalism.
- Great Market research, organizational, and learning skills.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more