Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group’s activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India’s first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of World’s Largest Corporations, currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue & 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics.
- Generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles / digital posts before publication.
- Developing content which is search engine friendly, in coordination with Designers, SEO specialists, developers and Key marketing team members.
- Build and maintain consistent brand messaging, voice, and tone across all communication channels.
- Development of new ideas, creative concepts for online/offline brand storytelling.
- Write conceptualized and creative content for website, social media, blogs, articles, marketing collaterals, Landing Pages, creative copy, use cases, case studies, infographics, newsletters, promotional emailers, audio and video scripts etc.
- Editing, proofreading and producing grammatically error free copy.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Have ability to multitask while copywriting.
- Communicate effectively only through words.
- Have a quick turnaround speed.
- Think out of the box but still be relevant.
- Consider Blogs as your second language.
- Can give crisp social media taglines.
- Write meaningful and effective content to convert prospects to customers.
- Make reading fun for others
Benefits & Perks: