Prospecta develops enterprise solutions that empower users to take control of their business processes. We aim to disrupt and challenge industry mind-sets about traditional software implementations. Focused on two scalable and holistic solutions; Master Data Online (MDO) and Work Safe Online(WSO), Prospecta specialises in Master Data Governance and business collaboration including Health, Safety & Environment. With more than 15 years of experience in IT solution development, Prospecta continues to transform the way organizations can structure their data to improve business processes.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Prospecta has additional offices in India and USA. Our customers come from a diverse range of industries and verticals ranging from large global multinationals and government departments, to small and medium enterprise. Our team is passionate and agile, we continuously improve our solutions based on customer needs and future industry analysis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare well-structured content for product/solution brochures, presentations, and case studies.
- Research industry-related topics and write blog post for website and social media pages.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Share updated content with marketing team for website, help portal, partner portal and collateral as and when needed
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role in IT industry
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Preferred experience in master data management industry
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graduation/Post-Graduation in Marketing, English, Journalism or in IT
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more