A Content Marketer at POSist is a very key position where you will lead the Content Development as per the brand, marketing and business needs from the frontlines. You will be working with the Product, Business and Marketing managers to deliver results on outreach and engagement backed with thorough research and data-driven decision making. As a problem solver, you will balance multiple priorities engaging critical thinking, design, content and business skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create compelling stories and narratives targeted to a variety of industry stakeholders by deeply understanding consumer personas.
- Lead and be hands-on with the content strategy (concept, writing, and delivery) across marketing channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Quora, and in-house publication.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to achieve audience engagement for both, business-critical and marketing needs, prioritizing across online traffic, content, and data-backed campaigns.
- Develop interesting reads and visual content focused on Industry Trends, Customer Success Stories, Experiences, Customer Growth Interviews, etc.
- Be extremely data-driven and analytical towards tracking ROI, and brainstorm improvements to have a more meaningful brand impact
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Hands-on execution being able to complete a project from end to end from campaign design and planning, building the campaign in internal tools, to result-tracking and analysis.
- Impeccable English writing and grammar (prior writing samples/publications will be needed)
- Basic know-how of WordPress and Google Analytics would be a plus.
- Love for social media A proven track record of creating and leading content for large social presences including tracking analytics around each (FB, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.)
- A good eye for design to create compelling layouts and narratives.
- Great interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in a fast-changing environment
- An analytical bent of mind with a strong and innovative approach to problem-solving and finding solutions.
- Bonus Points if: You have experience in working with B2B content
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more