We serve a large variety of web agencies to overseas clients countries like United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Australia and many more. They had chosen us because we served them to help enhance their business to provide via amazing quality of work. We had 99% client satisfaction and returning ratio on proven track record. You will absolutely happy with our quality work on time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write creative, unique, and relevant online content for articles, websites, blogs and other emerging formats.
- Comfortable working under timelines and a goal-based approach.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Researching and gathering useful information and writing relevant content as per the style, tone, and requirements.
- Develop grammatically correct, plagiarism free, and quality content across different verticals.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts, and ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should filter information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more