Content Writer We are hiring a creative wordsmith, a content writer to join our editorial team at the earliest. You will be entrusted with writing actionable website copy, marketing pieces and creative write-ups like blogs and social media posts. You should be self-motivated to conduct benchmarking and industry research to find inspirational ideas for new content pieces.
Become the voice of Pattem Digital in all our communications as our Content Writer. Frame the content style guide, best practices checklist and do more in this all-encompassing role. You will also need to proofread the articles before publishing them. Write to us if you have prior experience in writing online content and a great knack for writing for a diverse audience. How many content writer jobs in Bangalore can give you the opportunity to work across numerous technical blogs and make you turn from a content writer to a technical content writer.
Show us your best samples to get started. Share online links, portfolios, and personal blogs to help us know your writing style better.
Need a dose of a visual speck to get a crystal clear picture on the Content Writer Job description? Peak-a-boo! Take a peek at our video JD.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Know your work Being the content writer here, create the content style guide for the company
- Revise, update, and create new website content
- Create a content roadmap of blogs and articles by researching trending topics in various industries
- Write clear and actionable copy to promote our products and services
- Use the Content Management System to create and edit the website content
- Draft, edit, proofread and publish blog posts
- Work in tandem with the different teams including marketing and design to framing industry best articles
- Use keyword research and SEO practices to increase web traffic
- Write social media posts using the best practices of each platform
- Create ad copies for banners
- Craft taglines that are informative, catchy, compelling and help in conversions
- Identify the various needs of writing new topics based on the gap in the market
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- What you need to apply 01-03 years of copywriting or content writing experience in an agency or company, if you are a senior content writer also you are welcome to apply.
- Social media presence, experience, and knowledge of best practices
- Online or offline portfolio of published articles or blog
- Knowledge or familiarity with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) is a plus
- Website writing experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing tasks and writing articles on myriad topics
- Strong adherence for meeting tight deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more