Page Traffic is an interesting and challenging place to work. Our work culture is woven around teamwork that strives to achieve the best results for our clients. We are a nurture & grow company that values employees who are passionate and committed
Roles & Responsibilities:
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you're familiar with producing online content & have an eye for detail, wed like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Youll delivers quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graduation in English, Journalism or related field
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more