Origin Learning, winner of two CLO Awards, is a learning solutions, services and products company for Corporates, Publishers and Educational Institutions. We provide Content Development strategies and execution – from page turners to complex, interactive, 3D simulations. Our technology division provides LMS application services and solutions. We provide consulting in Learning processes and operations like Job Task Analysis (JTA) and Task to Training Matrix (TTM) that have been helping our customers optimize their learning process efficiencies. We offer learning operations support and design the outsourcing of such operations including doing it ourselves.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Will be part of the current content team and responsible for all content development including website, blog, video scripts, announcements/PR, sales & marketing collaterals and everything else.
- Can work collaboratively with sales, delivery & everyone else across the company.
- Has a history of published content.
- Can explain complex problems in a simplified & creative way.
- Has excellent communication skills and the ability to craft meaningful, catchy sentences.
- Can contribute to an overall content strategy from ideation to publication.
- Preferably, from eLearning industry but not a constraint.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Exp - 3 Years to 5.5 Years.
- Job Location - Chennai.
- Notice Period - 15 Days/ 30 Days/ Immediate Joiner
Benefits & Perks: