We are looking for a full time Content Writer ( 05:30 PM to 02:30AM Shift ) to join our Global Marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who can write on technologies pertaining to the Higher Ed industry.
About Us: OculusIT is a cloud and a managed server provider, providing US higher ED sector their cloud-based needs, managing their data centers and taking up the migration projects
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the products/ services OculusIT has to offer and accordingly create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers within the stipulated SLA.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Content Revisions - Revise documents per new edits provided
- Content for Website - Liaise with the UI/UX team and keep website content up-to-date.
- Content for Social Media - Generate new ideas for Social Media posts daily.
- Competitor Analysis Study competitors and outline the angle of attack from a content standpoint
- Keep content calendar up-to-date
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more