We are looking for a Content Writer to join our growth team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you- re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we- d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to noon’s audience, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity to work with the leadership team.
- Competitive salary.- Medical insurance for self and family.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Be part of a young and dynamic global team building India's first social e-learning platform.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more