NewPage Solutions is a Digital Health Solutions provider that specializes in developing digital solutions for healthcare and life science organizations leveraging emerging technologies. We partner with clients across the healthcare ecosystem at every stage of strategy, design, development, and outcomes – including problem definition, architecture, strategy and service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing best practices to deliver and validate highly innovative solutions that drive user value and business transformation. Our technology focus areas are Mobile, IoT, Cloud, Big Data, Analytics and AI in the Healthcare space.
Location: Remote but Bangalore preferred but not mandatory.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Running end to end webinar, round tables content needs - managing organizers, vendors and internal stakeholders to collaborate and deliver
- Crafting media/PR stories as and when required aligning with media houses and newswires
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 7-8+ years- experience with various marketing contents/ collaterals creation,brand and demand gen campaign execution, and event management
- Should possess a master's degree/MBA or equivalent from a reputed institute specializing in Marketing
- Must have strong copywriting and editorial skills with a clear understanding of B2B tech/Life Sc. artifacts
- Must be exceptionally good in creating marketing collaterals - ppts, brochures, white papers,case studies, eBooks, website content, PR/media stories, video storyboarding, social media,contents, sales pitches, etc.
- Must have experience and skill set necessary to manage marketing project planning creative development, and production of communications vehicles for existing and prospective customers
- Some digital marketing exposure and experience, with an emphasis on email marketing
- Experience with various media/software tools pertaining to marketing campaigns is desirable
- Creative sense, fresh and out of box thinking with an ability to develop outstanding marketing collateral
- Must collaborate and work well with agencies, media, sales teams, internal clients and senior stakeholders. Also experienced working strategically and efficiently across departments and teams
- Basic understanding with HTML, web content management, CRM, e-marketing automation software and web analytic tools is preferred - though not a must
- Ability to multitask, highly self-motivated and a great team member with a high interpersonal skill
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more