We are looking for a Sr. Content Writer to join our digital content development and editorial team and contribute towards our client projects that come from varied industries and enrich our internal marketing efforts with content development for our websites with new blog posts, case studies, press releases and brilliant marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If youre familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, wed like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop unique and engaging content to meet in-house and clients multiple requirements
- Create a wide variety of content across industry verticals like case studies, white papers, corporate brochures, emails, blogs, articles, social media snippets, and more
- Create social media and search engine optimized content.
- Communicate effectively with clients, meet strict deadlines, and follow clients' editorial guidelines.
- Bachelors Degree with preferred Major in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Minimum of five years experience as a copywriter/content writer.
- Knowledge of website marketing and search engine marketing.
- Knowledge of information gathering, planning, and organizing methods and principles.
- Experience with desktop publishing tools.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and interviewing skills.
- Ability to analyse target audience and to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer-service orientation.
- Excel in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more