Onco.com is a platform that connects cancer patients with the world’s best oncologists. Through a network of world-class treatment centres and an intelligent platform that provides online assessment, we are helping cancer patients get an accurate, unbiased advice and treatment. We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information on the most relevant treatment options at every stage of their cancer treatment journey.
Our services are:
1. Onco Connect: Finding the right specialist for cancer treatment
2. Onco Tumor Board: Online opinion through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists
Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
We are only missing one thing and that is you. If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare, this role is for you. This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others. Come join us in our mission of building this virtual cancer hospital for the world.
We are looking for a well sourced and ambitious copywriter to join the team. We are looking for someone who is informed and compassionate about cancer treatment, and who brings to the table nuanced understanding, proven writing skills, and a long list of story ideas. You should be capable of covering a range of topics in the cancer care in particular and healthcare space in general. You must be ready to get your hands dirty (and have fun!) creating something new.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write copy for our website, emails, knowledge base, blog and social media.
- Pitch and execute creative ideas (source inspiration, dream big, and see them through)
- Concept and write video scripts.
- Fix inconsistencies and mistakes in adherence to our internal Style Guide.
- Implement and execute editing processes.
- Whip up content ideas and copy to assist social media posts.
- Fulfill requests from every department company-wide.
- Demonstrate laser-focused attention to detail and organizational prowess.
- Proofread copy whenever required
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A superb writer with 2+ years of professional writing experience, either editorial or copywriting, that demonstrates your smarts, command of language, and taste (in print or online).
- A creative thinker with a genuine sense of empathy and compassion for cancer victims and caregivers.
- A quick learner who is ever curious and unafraid to try out things.
- A hard worker with a no task is too small approach.
- An excellent grammarian.
- A team player who communicates wellclearly, kindly, oftenwithin our department and across the company.
- An omnivorous reader and familiar with internet culture.
- A strong collaborator who's comfortable working with people of all skill sets and specialities
Good to have:
- Appreciation for Start-ups .
- Working experience with Agencies, Lifestyle Brands, Consumer Brands etc.
- Enthusiasm to get things done with responsibility.
- Non-conformist nature which drives you to achieve tasks tagged as impossible by the world
Benefits & Perks:
- Best in class compensation and benefits.
- Work Life Balance.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team of Senior Oncologist & IIT/ISB alumni and learn from the very best.
- A chance to work on a revolutionary product in the most upcoming sector - health tech