Content Writer – B2B SaaS/Technology
We are in need of a talented Content Writer with 5+ year of experience who can create compelling content for website, paid marketing and social media. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads for a USA healthcare IT services provider (B2B).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research, write and edit engaging copies/collateral for lead generation purposes such as blogs, landing pages, website content, whitepapers, reports, infographics, emailers, videos, etc.
- Ability to understand US Healthcare regulations and translate into simple English of common usages
- Story-telling skills - ability to market US healthcare IT and other IT services through compelling stories that engage target audiences and drive interest in the services
- Visual communications - experience of using videos, creating banners/visuals to communicate Nalashaa's services
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns
- Understand meta-tags, page description, keywords. Social media sharing features-titles, descriptions and images.
- Responsible for nalashaahealth.com website content and content marketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience of working with WordPress CMS, keyword research tools, website analytics, any reputed marketing automation system, and email marketing tools
- 5+ years of content writing experience, preferably for US healthcare IT
- Experience in writing various blogs, articles, paid ads and web content
- A portfolio of published content (Links can be attached along with resume for our reference)
- A creative thinker that can present the content in an extraordinary way to reach a B2B audience
- Brownie points if for sound knowledge in SEO, Keyword Placement, HTML Tags and ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags etc.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more