We use design thinking, creativity, innovation and analytical approach to solve complex problems and create a timeless experience that helps our partners positively impact their business, customers and community.
We look to disrupt traditional business models and help companies with design, product and growth integration and create a great customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy Researching and organizing facts and sources.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborating with marketing team, creative team, and designers Skills.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones with good spelling and grammar.
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices .
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation is a bonus An understanding of formatting articles on the web
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Skills Content writing, Creative Writing, content development, English Proficiency (Spoken & written), Storyboarding, Report Writing, copy writing,
- Notice period : 15 days or currently serving Available for immediate joining.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more