We are currently looking to hire Content Writer to work for a major Product-based company.
We are looking for self-motivated, detailed oriented individuals to write technical and marketing content for technology based products. Candidates interested in this position must demonstrate interested in technology, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Website positioning and management.
- Involved with video product instruction
- Responsible for brand communication on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google , LinkedIn.
- Managing online branding, communications, and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community.
- Experience in Technical Writing, Instructional Designing, and Web Content Authoring to create, manage, and maintain consistent and valuable content in various deliverables such as product documentation, online help, context-sensitive help, and e-learning to meet business requirements.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Superior English languages skills along with strong communication and writing ability.
- Looking out for female candidates only.
- Should be very quick in grasping and adaptive to surroundings around
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in content and /or technical writing domain.
- Copy editing to ensure that only flawless written material is published.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Word.
- Organized and open to learning new skills.
- Great team player and a strong personality.
- Determine documentation needs for new products, upgrades, and product fixes.
- Involved in writing Marketing Case Studies, Product Comparisons, Data Sheets, White Papers.
- Maintain a company blog and write articles keeping variety and engagement to increase viewership and website traffic.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more