MindShift Interactive is an Insightful Digital Outreach Powerhouse. We provide businesses with a data-centric approach towards achieving an impactful, innovative and, most of all sustained digital presence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To strategize and execute distinctive content solutions to achieve clients marketing and communication objectives, while strengthening their market distinctions.
- Develop and design innovative engagement via creative content, based upon insights and benchmarks.
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
- Suggest and implement proactive ideas to clients and internal teams.
- Understand analytics reports to refine content strategy.
- Create content to drive audience interaction and manage responses.
- Lead, inspire and mentor a diverse, multi-cultural team of Content & Creative Writers to maintain consistent creative quality and develop market-effective, award-winning work.
- Work with the Creative Head & Operations head to constantly refine and improve the creative and servicing processes.
- Participate in new business development efforts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2 years experience in content writing. Social media content writing preferred.
- Content / Creative writing experience in an advertising / digital agency
- Sound knowledge of leading brands within the digital sphere
The drive to work with an entrepreneurial setup & grow collectively with innovations, insights and lots of passion is a must.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more