Responsible for defining and building voice of the brand through innovative ideas for storytelling across media such as video, digital, print, radio etc. in both organic and paid marketing efforts. The candidate will be responsible for helping the content team to refine their content and words used to get more reception, help the search engine marketer to write a better ad copy, help the social media manager with better words for posting on social media channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Tailor the content and style of writing assignments according to their purpose like sell or inform.
- Understand target audience because content writing is not for clients. It's for the readers. So a copywriter should understand the interests of the target audience.
- Work with different team to ensure quality results and quality visual elements of the web page complementing the words.
- Identifying interesting and fresh angles every time for an article.
- Write for blogs, web pages, social media, eBooks, slogans, and video script.
- Assist with the business pitches to win new clients and projects.
- Provide digital contents such as video, info graphics, and images, etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Content Marketing Skills
- A Good Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Sound Knowledge of Social Media
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Skills
- Refined Writing Skills - excellent writing ability, including the ability to write in different styles and to other people's direction
- Always have a structure - the organisational ability to manage multiple projects, often to tight deadlines
- Have a good knowledge of copywriting principles
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- A creative approach, both in coming up with ideas for new projects and for getting a message across innovatively
- Good attention to detail, including the ability to proofread self and others' work
- Specific IT skills, such as an understanding of HTML or Word Press.
Eligibility: Any (Graduate / Post Graduate) with 5+ years of Online Content Marketing skills with Fluent spoken English may apply for the position. Age Limit: 21 - 25 years
Benefits & Perks:
Work Timing (Fixed): 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Monday to Saturday) with Sunday (Week off)
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more