Manthan serves as the Chief Analytics Officer for global consumer industries. With its portfolio of analytic products and solutions Manthan helps its customers derive competitive advantage through data-driven decisions. Manthan’s solutions are architected with deep industry specificity, bringing together analytics, technology and industry-practices to place sophisticated, yet intuitive analytical capability. Headquartered in Bangalore with offices in US, UK, Singapore and Brazil, Manthan’s current client footprint spans 18 countries. Manthan serves the analytics needs of Retail, CPG, Pharma and Market Research industries. Manthan is venture-funded with Norwest Venture Partners, IDG Ventures, and Fidelity Private Equity on its board.
Position: Content Writer as Intern / Contractor
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 0 – 1 years/ Internship
Education: BBA/MBA in Retail Management, or bachelors degree in English, Journalism or related field
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writes and builds a database of questions & responses in a number of different styles/tones for an AI product in retail domain.
- Writes for a wide variety of topics in fashion, grocery, marketing, etc.
- Researches markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborates with IT documentation, functional, development, and QA teams.
- Ensures that deliverable are consistent with style guidelines, templates, and Manthan internal documentation process.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in creative writing and ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Knowledge of retail domain, including fashion, grocery, CPG, etc.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Ability to learn complex concepts quickly and explain them with clarity and technical accuracy.
- Flexible and able to work with new technology in a fast-paced environment where requirements change.
Benefits & Perks: