We are looking for a content writer who can help our PR and link building team with content creation which acquires brand mentions and backlinks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics on the internet and write articles on topics given by the SEO team.
- Understand the audience and write content that fits with the audience's tone of voice and sophistication.
- Understand the requirements of the publication website and write content that fulfills those requirements.
- Write content that is educational and useful.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with SEO and link building team to come up with the most suited article for a publication.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- You have 2 years of experience writing content for the web.
- Have a degree in English or have a blog or written publication which demonstrates your expertise
- Have experience writing content for online media like blogs or news sites.
- Have experience with handline online tools like Google docs, WordPress, Grammarly.
- Ability to understand requirements and take feedback.
Represent a plus but not mandatory
- Basic understanding of SEO writing.
- A blog or a portfolio of content that demonstrates your expertise.
- From the ed-tech or teaching industry
- A well functioning laptop with any OS Windows/Mac/Chromebook. The key here is that the laptop should not get stuck or hang frequently.
Benefits & Perks:
Why be a part of Lido?
Lidos goal is to inspire and empower every child for the future. In order to achieve this goal, we invite you to be a part of our ever-growing LIDO family. Grab the opportunity to work with passionate individuals, from Stanford, Duke, IIT, and BITS, as we open the door to engaging and impactful learning!
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more