For 17 years, Knovos has dedicated its engineering resources to automating, integrating, and innovating legal information management solutions. From risk and compliance to eDiscovery, collaboration, and project management, our technologies strengthen decision-making, foster actionable insights, and ensure compliance in support of some of the world’s most influential corporations, law firms, and governments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Put technical information into a quickly understandable written format.
- Assist in the creation of instructional product videos.
- Prepare client-facing product documentation, such as user manuals, how-to guides, cheat sheets, key feature updates, new release updates, product specifications, and project proposals.
- Prepare in-house document specification as per departmental requests.
- Work closely and interview with engineers, designers, client services, and other subject matter experts.
- Assist in the standardization of company products, notifications, and documents.
- Maintain records and files of work revisions
- Edit and standardize material prepared by other employees.
- Assist in formatting and creation of style guides.
- Write operating instructions for online Help and documentation for all products.
- Work closely with engineers on technical subject matters to prepare written interpretations of engineering and design specifications and other information for a general readership.
- Prepare product documentation, such as operating and maintenance manuals, infrastructure requirement guides, Environment Optimization guides, catalogs, installation guides and any other documentation related to products.
- Assist in filling project proposals, RFR or RFP.
- Should be able to assist in the creation of marketing materials.
- Prepare Course designs and course materials for product certifications.
- Proficiency in Snagit and RoboHelp and other publishing tools.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online/offline
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Highly creative in nature
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- An understanding of formatting articles
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more