We are looking for a positive, passionate and pro-active student or recent graduate with ideally a Bachelor or Master’s Degree (or equivalent). You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be a quick learner, result-oriented, persistent and demonstrate passion in the work you do. You will be given challenges every day, so a creative approach for delivering great results with minimal managerial supervision is required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing blogs
- Write newsletters and email content continually.
- Create relevant and inspiring contents that inspire youth to attend IMUN conferences.
- Coordinate with the graphics designer to deliver and instruct posts ideas for social media. You need to ensure that one or two posts will be published everyday.
- Write captions for posts and publish on all IMUN social media platforms.
- Write video scripts to be published on social media.
- Maintain IG and FB stories active with regular quizzes/FAQs etc.
- Handle official email and social media queries actively.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure smooth operations and liaison work if required.
- Research on current market trends as basis for content ideas. Independently carry out relevant analysis on current market trends on regular basis for content ideas.
- Innovate ideas and gather materials for content creation purposes.
- Skills in graphics designing is a huge plus.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. The applicants should not be more than 27 years of age.
- You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more