We are looking for an experienced Content Writer to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you in our team!
As a Content Writer you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create a content execution engine that identifies the needed content for learners/ readers.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels, including but not limited to: newsletters, articles & blogs, email campaigns, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, branding events, corporate collateral, whitepapers, landing pages, website, eBooks, webinars, video, paid media, sales collateral and case studies
- Plan, create, optimize, drive and execute the content strategy aligning with short-term and long-term of marketing targets and rest of the organization
- Should be a quick learner and technically strong to pick up new technical skills quickly.
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the buyer's journey.
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content present on website and resources available to learners.
- Define and measure content KPIs that drive continuous optimization and improvement
- Build a clear process for managing and executing the content strategy, including developing a pipeline of prioritized content, managing our editorial calendar.
- Collect feedback from customers, sales, account management, and to guide meaningful content creation that constantly improves our storytelling capabilities
- Effectively operate at both a strategic and tactical level, as a leader and an individual contributor and should be an expert storyteller.
- Strong Analytical and data-driven approach to solving business problem
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Education : B.E
- Exp : Min. 1 yrs of exp in content development
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more