Looking for passionate Technical Content Writer who can articulate our offerings on our website, social media, and blogs. Responsible for writing Web content, maintaining and updating Web pages/ blogs, monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content, overall content writing for product development and participating in social media efforts for the company.
We are looking for content generation capability with creativity, storytelling, visualization & technology connect.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text.
- Design and develop PowerPoint Presentations for customer.
- Knowledge of writing articles, blogs, press releases, newsletters and social media content.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Analyze information from multiple sources (SME, Offline and Online) and use them to create original documents for a wide variety of corporate and academic clients.
- Social media content writing.
- Research, write, proof content for websites, marketing collaterals and press releases.
- Create brand communication to engage clients across communication touch points including social media; maintain message consistency.
- Develop content for product management and product development (product description, website articles, etc.).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Content Writing and Development.
- Candidate must have exceptional verbal and written English communication skills, command over English grammar and punctuation.
- Must be creative and fast learner.
- Must be able to write articles on varied topics.
- Must have Technical Knowledge.
- Ability to translate technological solutions to relevant content for communications.
- Must have Photoshop knowledge.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more