We are looking for a Content / Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Create high quality original content for use across mediums - Print, digital, website, emailers, social, corporate presentations, external and internal newsletters, blogs, etc.
- Create SEO friendly content while being mindful of things like flow, readability, sentence variety.
- Conduct research on trends and competition mapping to create relevant content.
- Strategize the content plan in line with business & marketing objectives.
- Work with the design team in order to build content as per requirements.
- Assist the team with any additional content required from time to time.
- Complete writing projects within deadlines and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Impeccable verbal & written English knowledge.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (mandatory).
- Proven working experience in content writing, technical writing of software documentation.
- Basic understanding of backup and storage / cloud based applications.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation, paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more