We have opening for content writing / copy writing in our digital agency. Candidate should be understanding plus interactive writing for developing communication collaterals. They should be able to create short promotional write-ups for online campaigns in the form of snippets, business profiles, infographic, newsletters etc. ensuring that published content meets established editorial standards for usability and accessibility.
They will be also developing compelling content for LinkedIn, promotion through Intranet (FALive) blogs, write-ups, PPTs, videos.Job includes manage the Concept and Copy requirements along with Copywriting for online environment including website content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites
- Manage the companys social media presence
- Write content for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers
- Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Immediate joining
- Bachelor's degree programs in journalism, English and other mass communication disciplines preferred.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more