We are Guardian Life Insurance’s India Office. The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies in the United States. Based in New York, it employs approximately 8,000 employees in the United States and a network of over 3,000 financial representatives in more than 70 agencies nationwide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research a subject, find the interesting angles, create grabbing headlines, and expertly craft copy.
- Edit and proof-read all copy to maintain proper grammar and structure
- Brainstorm new ideas and discover what kinds of content readers want to see
- Optimize all new content as per latest SEO methodologies
- Do a through content audit of web pages to identify thin content, plagiarism, duplication, linking and other issues in existing content.
- Craft high performing meta content.
- Handle multiple tasks and communicate on deadlines
- Attention to detail and organization to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks and content is delivered with 100% accuracy.
- Prompt response and follow-through when tackling complex and frequent requests.
- Overall proactivity and preparedness with team communication, and stakeholder updates
- Constantly think about innovative practices and follow through on their execution to help the business grow
- Ability to work with marketing teams to create high-performing campaigns to increase organic reach overtime
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 6-8 years of experience in SEO content writing
- Ability to write within the brand voice
- Experience conducting keyword research
- Building out content calendars
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Enthusiasm for content marketing and strategy
- Extremely high attention to detail while working quickly and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more