Global Infocloud is a seasoned and talented team of IT, Marketing & Design who works on the principle of Discover, Learn & Evolve. We discover the new horizons for each of our clients so that they can become great leaders and shift to the best from better.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proof-reading & Updating existing documents and check for grammar.
- Assist the design team to provide guidance on the creation of all digital assets; images for blog-posts, infographics etc.
- Contribute/initiate conversation on the companys social sites with relevant posts.
- Researching clients, their competitors and producing original, creative ideas, messages & strategies
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent command over English Language and the ability to think 'out-of-the-box', 'play with words' to write in a 'simple, concise and accurate manner'.
- Create compelling blogs, product descriptions, social media content and web content.
- Regularly produce various content types, including social media posts and blogs.
- Good knowledge in Web content writing.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly as per Target Audience.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skill.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Experience in IT/ marketing industry is preferable.
- Experience in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends is preferable.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more