We’re looking for a skilled content writer to work with teams across the company and craft valuable content that will educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on. Your projects will be your own to run, with complete creative freedom, but your content will need to align with brand guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos and blogs
- Build and run an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Help with localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Have some knowledge about Social Media Campaigns & executing it throughout.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-3 years of working as a content marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Should have experience in writing on Medium, Forums, Reddit, Quora, Blogger, Technical content.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more