Position: Content Creator for Digital Marketing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Subscribe/register on influential media outlets, forums and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives with major focus on target markets and industries.
- Develop and implement content, social and influencer marketing strategy.
- Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (eg: eBooks, white papers, infographics, guides, templates).
- Control the dialogue: plan editorial, coordinate and implement content (website, blog, newsletters, email campaigns), PPC, SEO and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram) activities.
- Write and edit articles, posts, infographics..
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile and video.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers needs.
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- A deep understanding of the requirements assigned.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- English Proficiency
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skill
- Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative writing
- Must have excellent command over Proofreading and web content writing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as cross-functional teams
- Can manage editorial schedules and work within deadlines
- Creation/editing of image content relevant to the content/topic being handled.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 2 to 7 yrs
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: GameCloud Technologies
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more