Galaxy Weblinks is a new generation e-Business solutions providing enterprise. We develop robust web solutions that transform businesses into online management tools. From start ups to established businesses, we help people transform their web presence into an asset by creating competitive advantages through e-strategy, development, rapid deployment, and continuous management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write SCINTILLATING whitepapers, case studies, infographics and more that IT pros can't put down.
- Create research based, meaningful content that bust IT pros can use as go-to resources on different tech topics and trends.
- Own- multiple projects, whether writing them, handing them off to contractors, editing, or revising them - you- ll do whatever it takes to ensure spot-on copy for clients.
- Get up close and personal with data and use insights as a key ingredient in your storytelling.
- Speak client fluently, helping to guide project kickoffs in the direction most advantageous to an IT pro audience.
- Stay on top of tech topics to help clients identify the tech areas IT pros want addressed and brainstorm great content ideas.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A top-notch storyteller and educator. You have the ability to take complex technical ideas and simplify them for your readers so they walk away better informed.
- A formidable editor.You are not just a spooky-good proofreader, you are a pro at identifying areas for improvement in others- drafts - and providing actionable feedback.
- A total techie. You have a natural tech curiosity. You have probably got years of writing experience in tech marketing/advertising or a related field (technology copywriter, IT analyst, IT journalist).
- Technical chops are a must!
- A stat nerd. You understand how to read and write about data from surveys and other resources. You can draw conclusions from stats.
- An expert (project) juggler. With out-of-this-world project management skills, you multi-task and complete complex projects flawlessly and under tight deadlines. Agency experience is pretty much a must.
- An IT whisperer. We aren- t looking for someone who just spins marketing speak. You- ll get - real- with IT pros and use data to help inform, educate, and above all, engage them on topics they- re interested in.
- Rabidly committed to excellence. Moving fast is no excuse for technical errors and missed deadlines. You- re comfortable getting (and using) constructive feedback - it's all about being the best!
Benefits & Perks: